We have a range of Cabins with different layouts that sleep either 4 or 5 people.
- The cabins all have reverse cycle air conditioning and come with a 220L fridge/freezer, microwave, single electric hotplate, toaster, kettle, crockery, cutlery, cooking equipment and utensils.
- Each cabin has a veranda at the front entrance, which is covered by a roof and comes with table and chairs.
- Each cabin has a double bed and set of bunks. You will need to provide your own pillows and bedding. The cabins feature a dividing wall creating two spaces.
- Pets are welcome, but must be kept on a leash and are not allowed inside the cabins due to QLD Government Health and Safety Regulations.
- An amenities block with hot showers, flushing toilets, hand basins, washing up basins and a coin operated washing machine and dryer is available.
- Our amenity blocks are cleaned daily. Cabin amenities have an outdoor cold shower at the rear perfect for hosing off the mud and dirt from a hard day’s riding and driving.